Saturday, June 30, 2012

All Things MMJ with Jessica LeRoux - June 30, 2012


Hey Now, 

Great News, ELISA & BOB both NOT GUILTY!!!  El Paso DA Dan May bitch slapped by jurors yet again... 

This is the week of July 4th, and these mid-week holidays make life interesting... I have a plan where everybody will still get deliveries and my team of awesome employees will not be here slaving in a hot kitchen while the rest of america enjoys hotdogs! We will be Bumping the Wednesday route (boulder, longmont, louisville, berthoud, etc...) to tuesday... wednesday the 4th We will be CLOSED (yes I am taking a day kinda off), We will re-open Thursday and manufacture all of the deliveries for Denver which will have delivery pushed back to Friday for this week... Deliveries to the Mountain towns will be on Saturday and Sunday... whew!  

PLEASE RESPECT FIRE & FIREWORKS BANS THIS HOLIDAY... DO NOT BUY ANY FIREWORKS FOR PERSONAL USE,  THEY ARE LEGAL TO BUY BUT NOT TO USE...  IF YOU REALLY WANT TO SEE THE SHOW CHECK THE INTERNET FOR TOWNS THAT WILL STILL BE PROVIDING ENTERTAINMENT, ARRIVE EARLY AND BE PREPARED TO ENJOY A CROWD! IF YOU DO NOT LIVE NEAR A PLACE THAT WILL BE ABLE TO SAFELY HAVE A MUNICIPAL DISPLAY OF FIREWORKS PLEASE RESPECT THE DECISIONS OF EXPERTS AND DO NOT ATTEMPT TO HAVE YOUR OWN DISPLAY AT HOME... 
PATRIOTISM INCLUDES PROTECTING OUR STATE FROM ADDED FIRE BURDEN.... 
if you can please copy and paste, and print out to display for your patients... 

Call me if you have Fire donations to pick up this week, even if you dont have an order for pending delivery! 303 922 3661

My brother and his kids are on their way to meet me from the Airport, I only have about 7 hours to spend with them, so I am just posting a few stories with out all my comments.... more sarcasm will resume next week! 









while it isnt great news, it is progress for my hometown....


SALES! sales sales sales! 

this is the week we switch to a new flavor of the month.... get ready for Toffee Iced Coffee.... now with a triple crown medallion core.... gluten free, 125 mg, chocolate crust, coffee cheesecake, toffee white chocolate medallion.... 
Order by 7pm on Monday the 2nd and get your 1st 15 Toffees for just $6.00 each... regularly priced at $6.50

Sale on Chocolates... this week clients who order by 7pm on Monday the 2nd, can pick any 25 Chocolates (except triple crowns) for just $95, that is a savings of ten freeking bucks! order now to get the best selection! 

Ok I have more I wanna talk about but I'd like to be ready to go when my family gets here, so I am wrapping it up... I can hear some of you cheering the fact that the homework is short for the holiday week, so there ya go! 

have a safe and fantastic 4th of July

Jessica LeRoux
Twirling Hippy Confections
303 922 3661


0 comments:

Post a Comment